Here’s Why You Need Fall HVAC Preventative Maintenance
Our heating systems always have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. Don’t get left in the chill of Huntsville’s winter weather. Fall HVAC preventative maintenance can ensure your furnace or heat pump is working properly and efficiently, and will lessen your risk of an untimely breakdown during winter. Keep reading for more benefits our maintenance plans will provide for your home and your family.
What We Offer
Just like your car, your HVAC system needs regular preventative maintenance to run properly. So, trust the company that has served the heating and air conditioning needs of Huntsville and Madison County for over 35 years: Bunns & Bennett. Our maintenance plans help prevent system breakdowns, prolong the life of your system, and even save you money.
With preventative maintenance from Bunns & Bennett, you’ll also get:
- Factory trained, certified technicians who will examine your entire system to properly diagnose any problems and fix them right the first time.
- Two maintenance visits per year; in the spring and in fall to ensure your system continues to perform at its best throughout the year.
- Information on sales, rebates, latest trends, and new technologies with priority customer status.
- Up-front, no hassle price guarantees along with special financing (with approved credit) if your system eventually needs to be replaced. We offer our maintenance plan members preferred service pricing on system repairs and replacement.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What We Do
Our fall maintenance checkpoints ensure virtually every aspect of your system is inspected, cleaned, and adjusted as necessary for proper operation throughout the fall and winter seasons. Our furnace service visit covers:
- Pilot light testing, gas pressure measurements, and flue pipe and draft diverter inspections
- Inspection of your heat exchanger for cracks
- Combustion analysis and carbon monoxide monitoring
- Testing for all capacitors, fan motors, blower, and inducer motor amp draw, limit and safety controls
- Cleaning of burners and blower assembly to optimize operational efficiency
What You Can Do
While becoming a member of our preventative maintenance plan provides promise for an efficient and effective system, there are also several things you can do as a homeowner to ensure longevity in the life of your system.
- Make sure you have a clean filter and change it when it’s dirty (every 1-3 months). Always have several filters on hand.
- Install a programmable thermostat to save energy by scheduling the temperature to more efficient settings.
- Clean the outside system so it’s free of dirt, leaves, grass, and other objects that could inhibit proper airflow across the coils.
- Check your air handler or furnace and vacuum for any dust or debris in and around the unit. Dirt can clog the air flow and overwork the equipment.
- Vacuum the dust from all the air registers (vents) around your house.
- Ensure vents are clear of furniture, rugs, drapery, kid’s toys, pet’s toys, etc., for optimum air flow throughout every area of your home.
- Have your system serviced seasonally: we recommend maintenance visits in Spring and Fall.
- Do not hesitate to contact Bunns & Bennett for questions, service, or second opinions regarding your AC and heating needs.
Want more information on our maintenance plans? Contact Bunns & Bennett today by calling (256) 536-0967 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re your local American Standard Customer Care Dealer in Huntsville, AL. Our professional technicians are experts at performing maintenance tune-ups on any HVAC system.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for helpful tips regarding your HVAC system. fall HVAC preventative maintenance fall HVAC preventative maintenance fall HVAC preventative maintenance fall HVAC preventative maintenance