efficient HVAC

4 Benefits of Having An Efficient HVAC System

Do you know what consumes the most energy in your home? It’s your HVAC system! In fact, the average American household spends over $2,000 every year in energy bills mostly from heating and cooling their homes. How can you make sure your energy bills fall below that average? The answer is: With an efficient HVAC system from Bunns & Bennett. If your current system is over 10 years old, or in constant need of repairs, it may be time for a new one, and you could experience great benefits for many years to come!

Cost Savings

Most importantly, an efficient HVAC system will save you money on your monthly energy bills. Efficiency of air conditioning systems is measured by SEER rating (seasonal energy efficiency ratio). The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient your system is. You could even save up to 10% per increased SEER point. 

Furnaces measure efficiency by AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) percentages. Older units typically operate around 65% AFUE, leaving 35% of energy wasted. Our American Standard high-efficiency systems operate at up to 97.3% AFUE, saving you tons of money and increasing your comfort.

Increased Comfort

Our high efficiency systems include variable speed compressors which means less cycling on and off to save you money, control humidity, and consistently keep your home comfortable. Variable speed compressors also provide you with increased air flow from every vent in your home. You’ll experience more even heating and cooling throughout every room of your house.

Quiet Noise Level

If you have an older system, you probably hear rattling and rumbling when it starts up and as it runs. New technology includes sound-absorbing equipment features to ensure you’re not disturbed by any distracting noises in the comfort of your home.

Positive Environmental Impact

Energy efficient systems use less electricity and burn less fuel than older systems. As a result, there is less reliance on carbon-intensive power plants, less carbon dioxide emissions, and more conservation of natural resources. Leaving a positive impact on the environment is icing on the cake!

Contact Us

Bunns & Bennett has served homeowners in the Tennessee Valley for more than 35 years. We specialize in making your home or office comfortable and can keep you comfortable throughout every season!

For more information, contact us at [email protected] or call us at 256-536-0967! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram!

Keep up with us!


More Posts

Home Decorating Ideas to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality

Home Decorating Ideas to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality

Creating a healthy home environment is as much about the air we breathe as it is about aesthetic appeal. With increasing concerns over indoor air pollution, homeowners are looking for ways to combine home decor with air quality improvement strategies. Here are some decorating ideas that can help you breathe easier while keeping your living space stylish and inviting.

Why Choose a Mini-Split System for Your Home? | Benefits Explained

Why a Mini-Split System Might Be the Right Choice for You

Discover the advantages of mini-split systems for heating and cooling your home. Learn about customizable climate control, energy efficiency, easy installation, quiet operation, improved air quality, versatility in design, and cost-effectiveness.

Send Us A Message

Schedule Service
or a consultation

It's as easy as filling out this short form!

Or, call us anytime at 256-536-0967

Be comfortable!

fan favicon